Did you know?
- In 10 years, the number of homes for senior citizens will have doubled (according to SNRA: French national association of homes with services for the elderly).
- 60 years is the average age of new residents in homes for senior citizens.
- In 2050, people aged 60 and over will account for 35% of the total population, amounting to 22.4 million people (according to INSEE).
- France has 250 homes and communities for senior citizens.
Many different sources of pollution can be found in homes for senior citizens:
Homes for senior citizens are flourishing
Homes for senior citizens are expanding and becoming more affordable. According to the forecasts of INSEE, the population over the age of 60 will increase 40% by 2030. Furthermore, life expectancy continues to increase.
Senior citizens are looking for well-being and safety. Fitting a home for senior citizens with air purifiers can offer an undeniable competitive advantage on a booming market.
Enhanced quality of life starts with better health
Poor indoor air quality influences the pulmonary health of elderly residents. They are some of the main victims of atmospheric pollution.
Pollutants in the air can have more or less serious consequences on health:
- increase in respiratory ailments: bronchiolitis, rhinopharyngitis, etc.
- degradation of lung function: reduced respiratory capacity, cough or asthma flare-ups
- increase in eye irritation
- occurrence of respiratory allergy
- increase in cardiovascular morbidity (fine particles)
- degradation of the body’s defences against microbial infections
- impact on short-term mortality for respiratory and cardiovascular diseases (fine particles)
- impact on long-term mortality due to mutagenic and carcinogenic effects (fine particles, benzene)
Why install NatéoSanté air purifiers in your homes for senior citizens?
The NatéoSanté professional air purifiers will allow you to effectively eliminate various sources of pollution from your home for senior citizens.
The air in your home for senior citizens is purified within 1 hour
Effectively eliminates polluting substances
Protects the health of residents and staff in your home for senior citizens
NatéoSanté Service Solutions
When you choose NatéoSanté Service Solutions, you are sure to benefit from recognised expertise and know-how covering the entire value chain of indoor air purification.