Combating odour nuisances: an imperative for all
Eliminating unpleasant odours is a major challenge for assisted living facilities.
Unpleasant odours are related in particular to the incontinence of certain residents.
Residents, care staff and families/visitors at your facility are impacted.
- 6000 assisted living facilities in mainland France.
- 53,000 residents.
- 85 years: the average age of residents.
- Plugs into a standard outlet
- Easily movable devices (lightweight or fitted with a handle)
- Easy to use thanks to a touch screen
Built-in technologies to combat odour pollution:
- Day to day, unpleasant odours are neutralised thanks to the activated carbon filter.
- The photocatalysis function helps destroy odours.
- The DEEP CLEAN function, providing deep treatment, helps eliminate all sources of pollution, including strong odours. It is the most effective solution for combating unpleasant odours in assisted living facilities.
Why equip your assisted living facility with air purifiers?
NatéoSanté provides you with ranges of professional air purifiers that will eliminate various sources of pollution from your assisted living facility.
Your space purified within 1 hour
Well-being of residents, care staff and families/visitors
Enhanced work performance
A lower rate of absenteeism