Bactericidal virucidal acaricidal pre-filter (EN 1276, EN 14675 certified)
- Conserves the HEPA filter’s lifespan by capturing macro-particles.
- The pre-filter has a bactericidal, virucidal and acaricidal treatment which allows it to fight bacteria, viruses and dust mites.
Very high density activated carbon filter
- Traps toxic gases, pesticides, kitchen and tobacco smoke
- Neutralises unpleasant odours.
- Absorbs VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia vapours, bleach vapours, etc.
- Accelerates the breakdown of ozone present in the atmosphere.
Medical-grade HEPA H13 filter (EN 1822 certified)
- Removes micro-particles from a size of 0.0003 mm (0.3µm) for the HEPA H13 filter.
- Traps fine dust, dust mites, pollen, animal hair, diesel particulates, mould, spores, fungi, pesticides, micro-organisms, bacteria.
- Working together with the Ultra Violet lamps, this filter removes VOCs.
For continuous operation, the filters should be replaced once a year on average. EOLIS Air Manager indicates the actual use level of your filters in real time. You therefore know exactly when you should replace your filters.